Buying a HDB Flat

Buying a HDB Flat (Housing and Development Board Flat) in Singapore but already owned a property in Hong Kong?

If you own a Hong Kong property, you are required to submit copy of title deed of your property and a Property Valuation Report from a Licensed Valuer in Hong Kong.

For instance, if you already owned a property in Hong Kong through acquisition, will, letters of administration, gift or etc., and you want to become an owner of a HDB flat in Singapore, you need to obtain an exemption from HDB first.

You must submit a formal Property Valuation Report prepared and signed by a qualified surveyor/property valuer in Hong Kong with professional qualifications such as:

Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors HKIS

Registered Professional Surveyor (General Practice) RPS(GP)

6 + 5 =